Changes in KaarPux version 5.0.0¶
5.0.0 released on
- Simplified build process and instructions
- Improved configuration definitions
- Updated homepage and documentation
Simplified build process and instructions¶
- Build process simplified, in particular for building in virtual machines (either in own KVM or on Amazon EC2)
- Build instructions updated
Improved configuration definitions¶
- Define KaarPux configuration(s) in a way similar to the configuration of the Linux kernel.
- Allow multiple configurations in same code-tree, to enable easy build with different options or targets.